Trainings and Conferences are open and free for all DMHAS-contracted mental health agencies and self-help centers throughout the state.
Technical Assistance is provided to northern New Jersey DMHAS-contracted mental health agencies and self-help centers in the following counties: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Warren.
Northern Region DMHAS-Contracted Mental Health Agencies and Self-Help Centers
- Advance Housing, Inc.
- The ARC of Bergen & Passaic Counties, Inc.
- Care Plus, N.J., Inc.
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. (CompCare)
- Nami of Bergen County (National Alliance on MH)
- On Our Own Self Help Center
- Vantage Health System, Inc
- West Bergen Mental Health Center
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark
- Community Health Law Project
- East Orange General Hospital
- Family Connections
- Irvington Counseling Center / Outpatient
- Mental Health Assoc. of Essex County
- Mental Health Association in New Jersey
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Northwest Essex Community Healthcare
- Pleasant Moments Self Help Center
- Project Live, Inc
- University Behavioral Health Care
- Where Peaceful Waters Flow Self Help Center
- Bayonne Community Mental Health Center
- Christ Hospital
- Family Service Bureau (New Community Corp)
- Garden State Episcopal Community Development Corp.
- Hoboken University Hosp. (AKA St. Mary’s CMHC)
- Hudson County Self Help Center
- International Institute of New Jersey
- Jersey City Medical Center/(AKA Liberty Health)
- Palisades Medical Center
- Resources & Counseling
- Puerto Rican Family Institute
- Hunterdon Medical Center CMHC
- Getting Together Self Help Center
- Behavioral Health at Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hosp
- Community Hope
- Hope House
- Mental Health Assoc. Of Morris County
- Morris County Self Help Center
- New Bridge Services, Inc
- St. Clare’s Hospital
- MH Assoc. in Passaic County
- ACCESS Deaf & Hearing Impaired, Behavioral Health Services, St. Joseph’s Hosp.
- Bridgeway Rehabilitation, Inc
- Collaborative Support Program of NJ
- MH Clinic of Passaic
- NJ Community Development Corporation
- Our House Self Help Center
- Preakness Healthcare Center
- Resources for Human Development, Inc. (RHD)
- SERV Center of NJ
- Social Connections Self Help Center
- St. Mary’s Hospital CMHC.
- Volunteers of America
- Alternatives, Inc.
- Freedom Trail Self Help Center
- Legal Services of Northwest Jersey, Inc.
- Quality Support
- Richard Hall CMHC of Somerset County
- A Way to Freedom Self-Help Center
- Newton Medical Center for MH
- Family Guidance Center of Warren County
Southern Region DMHAS-Contracted Mental Health Agencies and Self-Help Centers
- Association for Advancement of Mental Health
- Capital Health System
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton
- Family Guidance Center Corporation
- Greater Trenton Behavioral Healthcare
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service
- NJ Association of Mental Health & Addiction Agencies
- SERV Centers of New Jersey
- Catholic Charities – Metuchen Diocese
- Central Jersey Legal Services.
- Easter Seals New Jersey
- Multicultural Family Institute
- NAMI New Jersey
- Raritan Bay Mental Health Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- UMDNJ – University Behavioral Healthcare
- CentraState Medical Center
- City of Asbury Park
- Collaborative Support Programs of NJ (CSP)
- CPC Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Declarations, Inc.
- Jersey Shore Medical Center CMHC
- Mental Health Association of Monmouth County
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Project Transition Monmouth County Division of Social Services
- Riverview Medical Center/Behavioral Health
- Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center
- Kimball Medical Center
- Lakewood Community Services Corporation
- Ocean Mental Health Services, Inc.
- Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ
- Psychiatric Screening Services-Kimball Medical Center
- Bridgeway Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Overlook Hospital
- Rahway Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital (Elizabeth General).
- UCPC Behavioral HealthCare
- UMDNJ – School of Health Related Professions
- Union County Educational Services Commission
- United Family & Children’s Society
- Volunteers of America
- AtlantiCare Behavioral Health (Atlantic Mental Health Center)
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Career Opportunity Development, Inc.
- Family Service Association of Atlantic County
- Jewish Family Service of Atlantic County
- Hampton Behavioral Health
- The Lester A. Drenk Behavioral Health Center
- Twin Oaks Community Services
- Care Link
- Hispanic Family Center of Southern N.J.
- Holcomb Behavioral Health System
- Mental Health Association in Southwestern
- South Jersey Behavioral Health Resources (CAMcare)
- UMDNJ – Stratford
- Volunteers of America Delaware Valley
Cape May County
- Cape Counseling Services
- Jersey Cape Diagnostic, Training and Opportunity Center
- Cumberland County Guidance Center
- South Jersey Healthcare
- Maryville Alcoholism Rehabilitation Center
- NewPoint Behavioral Health Center
- The ARC of Salem County
- Healthcare Commons, Inc.-Family Health Services